Terms Conditions @ MayaFlowers
Terms Conditions Of Maya
mayaFlowers.com - Terms and Conditions:
1. Who is MayaFlowers.com?
MayaFlowers.com is website from Florist Direct which is registered with government of India as a proprietor company.
2. Delivery Timings:
For all same day orders, orders have to be made before 3pm on the same day for same day delivery. All orders made after this shall be considered for delivery latest by the next day. But we will try to execute orders for same day in best possible way.
We do not guarantee any timed delivery unless mentioned separately, our regular delivery timings are between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Clients can request specific timings in the Special Instructions section of order view page, we will try our best to honour the client's request but cannot commit 100% efficiency in timing of delivery due to non supportive traffic conditions.
Delivery timings if promised cannot be guaranteed in case of special circumstances like extreme weather conditions, riots, strikes, elections, bandhs etc, the order cancelation would not be possible in such circumstances
For Valentine Midnight delivery, delivery will be done between 8 PM to 2 AM
All the discounts are decided by MayaFlowers team and none of the Discount and offers can be clubbed together.
4. Address Change:
Any changes to the recipient address would be entertained free of cost if they are requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not take guarantee to be entertained but we will try to execute them in best possible way and order for perishable item would not be canceled.
Change of address would not be possible for products from the flowers section after dispatch. Due to perishable nature of fresh flowers, they cant be returned or re delivered and cant change their address once dispatched.
5. Order Change:
Any changes to the order would be entertained with monetary adjustments if requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not guaranteed to be entertained and order would not be cancelled. Cancellation charges of 25% are applicable on all cancellation requests
6. Delivery Product:
The flower arrangements cannot be guaranteed to be exact replicas of the ones shown on site because of different vendors & different season constraints. Although the quantity of product will be the same if there have to be substitutions because of non availability of products, these substitutions will be of equal or higher value. Change of color of flowers due to non availability shall also considered under this condition. Also, the icing and design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
7. Damaged deliveries:
We will cater to any reports of damaged products/ flowers on the same day of delivery only i.e within 24 hours of delivery. The problem report must be supported with substantial proofs of the damage made to the product. We would request to send an email to us for the delivered product attachment.
8. Rules for delivery:
a) Delivery will be made as per the delivery instructions. e.g. if delivery instructions state that the product must be delivered to the recipient only, it will not be given to any one else and shall be considered delivered if recipient is not available. If recipient doesn't accept the delivery, we shall consider the order to be delivered.
b) Maya Flowers will be able to attempt delivery of your gifts only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no re-delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
1. Wrong shipping/delivery address.
2. Recipient not available.
3. Premises locked.
4. Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
5. Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
6. Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor.
7. In case of non delivery due to unfavourable conditions like heavy rainfall, natural disaster, delivery rider mishappening OR Delivery Van accidental case, we would be able to re-process order as soon as situations get normal. On request of cancellation for such case, Only refund voucher will be provided against complete amount paid by customer which will be applicable for future use without any condition.
Occasionally, substitutions of flowers or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you have selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value. We however reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.
10. Rules for Duplicate Orders:
If MayaFlowers finds that the same order has been made twice we will try to contact the customer and get that clarified. If the customer is not contactable we will take the decision on our behalf and that will be final.
11. Dealing with Fraudulent Customers:
If we find out any fraudulent behavior from any client in terms of wrong address, unethical message, odd delivery timings or any other reason, we hold the power to reject that order or ban that customer without being answerable to any one.
12. Rules for unfounded recipient:
In case the final customer is not available for receiving the placed order and we have strict instructions to deliver only to the intended customer the order shall be considered delivered and no refund will be made. Please refer Cancellation and refund policy for further details.
13. All courier items will be shipped using BlueDart or equivalent courier. As such we cannot specify any delivery date or timing for such order. All orders will be delivered between 9am - 7pm and may take 3-9 days of shipping time depending on the product, availability and other parameters.
14. We hold the right to extend our services to any individual, organization, group or business unit. We may refuse to serve any individual, organization, group or business unit solely on our own will and we will not be answerable to anyone.
15. MayaFlowers.com may amend its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Nahan.
17. I understand that MayaFlowers can send transactional and promotional messages on my registered phone number.
If you have any questions/comments about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us.